My Personal Beliefs
For those who would like to know more about what I believe, the following reflects my personal belief system and the basis of my faith. Please be assured, it is NOT necessary for you to share in my faith or my beliefs in order for me to effectively coach you. I respect all faiths and religions, and believe it is the privilege of all people to worship how, where, or what they may … or not at all.
I believe that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the World and the Master Healer. I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. If you are curious about the tenets of the Church, there is much you can learn directly from the source at ChurchofJesusChrist.org or ComeUntoChrist.org.
- I believe in a Heavenly Father who loves each of His children, made in His image, without exception and knowing that helps to guide our understanding and actions.
- I believe in a merciful and kind Savior, Jesus Christ, whose Atonement and pure love empower the rescue, redemption, and restoration of every spirit child of our heavenly parents.
- I believe God honors agency and will never force us to accept His love or the redemption of Jesus Christ, but that we must willingly take upon ourselves His name and live in faith. The right to choose is given to all men freely, and is to our benefit to become wise stewards of this agency.
- I believe that God has made a covenant with us, that if we will keep His commandments and honor our part of the covenant, we will eventually experience the full blessings of Christ’s Atonement on our behalf and return to live with God again. This gives me a perfect hope that all things (the good, the bad, and the ugly) will work together for our ultimate good.
- I believe that we were spirit children of heavenly parents before we came to earth and that we necessarily came here to experience opposition in all things so that we might have the opportunity to practice using our agency, know the difference between good and evil, learn important lessons, and become wise. In other words, “all things work together for good to them that love God” (Romans 8:28).
- I believe that the third of the hosts of heaven that were cast down to the earth are still here, blindly determined to destroy the agency and hope of mankind, and that we must understand this and learn to choose light in thought, word, and deed, effectively using light to dispel darkness.
I believe God’s ways are higher than our ways … (Isaiah 55:9) and I have been benefited by praying in faith and other helpful healing techniques I have discovered, like tapping/EFT, journaling, and so forth. These experiences have led me to understand that God often gifts us with a higher understanding or “higher ways,” if we are willing to use them in faith. These higher ways can bless us to understand His eternal and infinite love for all of His children. His ways have blessed my life and the lives of family and friends. If I am inspired, I may suggest techniques that are spiritual or energetic in nature. But, I do not charge for these techniques. I only charge for my time coaching.
Again, it is not requisite for a client to subscribe to my beliefs in order for me to effectively coach them. I offer levels of coaching which do not include faith-based mentoring or emotional healing practices. But, I do wish to be transparent. My faith is a great part of who I am, the power behind my own personal healing and transformation, and the foundation upon which I’ve built my life.
Most importantly, I assure you that I respect your right to worship (or not worship) as you may and thank you for allowing me the same privilege. I do not use coaching sessions as a means to proselyte, though I am always open to sincere inquiries, should you feel prompted to ask.
If you are unsure, feel free to contact me for more understanding or clarification. If you do not feel I am the right coach for you, I honor that. Please know, I joyfully wish you well on your journey.